Walker Evans Velocity Series Shocks, Yamaha YXZ1000R (All 4 Shocks)
The new Velocity Series coilover shocks offer the next step in performance and comfort for the Polaris XP 1000. The Velocity Series shocks have more controlled resistance than a standard piggyback or remote reservoir coilover. With the piggyback specifically positioned, these shocks offer higher resistance to bottoming out while allowing for a smoother, more compliant ride in the choppy bumps. These coilover shocks have an improved version of the Walker Evans Racing Needle Valve Technology to offer multiple stages of internal bypass that allows additional compression and rebound control.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Re-Valvable and Re-Buildable
- Dual Rate Compression Adjustable Reservoir
- Dual Rate Springs add Performance and Adjustability
- 7/8" Stainless Steel Shaft
- Viton Shaft O-Rings
- Hard Anodized for Protection and Long Life
- Billet Aluminum Design
- 2.5" Aluminum Shock Body
- Steel FK Spherical Bearing Shock Ends Standard
- Designed to Fit OEM Mounts
- Quality Fit, Function, and Appearance
*Please note that these shocks are for use with OEM arms or long travel kits where the shock mounts are in the stock locations only.
Signup For Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter for exclusive updates on contests, new products, and more.
- Arctic Cat
- Ski Doo
- Custom Axis
- Walker Evans
- SOQI / GYTR